- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cut into large pieces
- 255g Street Kitchen Japanese Teriyaki Chicken kit
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 spring onions, cut into 4cm pieces
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 100g snow peas, halved lengthways diagonally
- 100g baby corn, halved lengthways
- noodles, to serve
- extra thinly sliced spring onions, to serve
Place chicken into a bowl. Add ginger & garlic paste and stir until combined.
Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken in batches until browned. Add spring onions, peas and baby corn. Stir until combined. Add cooking sauce and cook for 2 minutes or until hot.
Place noodles onto serving plates. Top with stir fry and extra spring onions.