Malaysian Tofu Peanut Satay Recipe
- 1 Street Kitchen Malaysian Peanut Satay kit
- 1 pack extra firm tofu (400g approx.)
- 1 pack of vermicelli noodles (200g approx.)
- 2-3 medium carrots, finely sliced
- 200g green beans, cut into 3cm pieces
- To garnish: spring onions, sesame seeds and nigella seeds
Drain the tofu, cut into cubes and place in a bowl. Mix with the garlic & ginger paste from the Street Kitchen Malaysian Peanut Satay kit and set aside to marinade.
Flash-fry the dried onion & garlic mix from the kit in a hot and well-oiled medium saucepan for 5 seconds. Add the marinated tofu and cook until sealed, then add the vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the peanut satay sauce from the kit, mix well and reduce the heat to low. Simmer until tofu and vegetables are fully cooked and tender (approx. 10 minutes). Serve with cooked vermicelli noodles and garnished with sliced spring onions and seeds.
This tasty recipe was inspired by Romy