Malaysian Peanut Tofu and Capsicum Satay Recipe
- 1 Street Kitchen Malaysian Peanut Satay kit⠀
- 250g firm tofu, cut into cubes⠀
- 1 red pepper, cut into squares⠀
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into squares⠀
- 1 tsp oil⠀
- To serve: cooked basmati rice, lime, coriander and chilli flakes
Mix the tofu with the garlic & ginger paste from the Street Kitchen Malaysian Peanut Satay kit and set aside.⠀
Heat oil in a frying pan, then fry the dried onion & garlic mix from the kit for 5 seconds. Add the tofu and peppers and cook for 4 minutes.
Add the Malaysian peanut satay sauce from the kit, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve with cooked rice and top with coriander, chilli flakes and a squeeze of lime.
This tasty recipe was created by Kate’s Veggie Dessert