Beef Korma With Pumpkin And Beans
- 500g rump steak, trimmed, diced
- 255g Street Kitchen Punjabi Cashew Korma
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 450g piece pumpkin, skin & seeds removed, cut into 2cm cubes
- 150g green beans, trimmed, halved
- steamed basmati rice, to serve
- pappadams, to serve
- mint leaves, to garnish
Combine beef and garlic & ginger paste from kit in a large bowl.
Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add spice mix from kit and cook for 1 minute. Add onion and cook for 4 minutes or until tender. Add marinated beef and cook until browned.
Pour Punjabi Cashew Korma sauce and 1/3 cup water over meat. Add pumpkin, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Add beans and cook for 2 minutes or until just tender. Serve immediately with rice and pappadams. Garnish with mint.