Pad Thai Noodle Kit
Here is the real story behind the most popular of Thailand’s street cuisines. It was developed with intent and to bring the Thai people together. Over time it has driven folks crazy – such is the argument as to who makes it best. No surprises there. And who can resist? From the fragrant calls of a hot-fired wok working a night market stall or from the hidden kitchen of some up market restaurant; it’s just one of the most popular and flavorsome meals Thailand has on offer. If you want more of the real story, just take your favorite Thai ingredients, our Pad Thai Noodle Kit and get into your kitchen. Getting it right is easy – just cook with joy!
In the pack
- Pad Thai Sauce
- Peanut Mix (Crushed Peanut & Fried Shallot)
- Ready to use Flat Rice Noodles
You will need
- .5 lb Sliced Chicken, Green Prawns, Beef, Pork or Seafood
- 1 Spring Onion, finely sliced
- ½ Carrot, shredded
- ½ Onion, sliced
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Beansprouts
- PREP: Rinse noodles thoroughly in warm water, drain and set aside. Slice your choice of meat and vegetables and set aside.
- COOK: Add meat or seafood to a hot and well-oiled wok or frypan, and fry until sealed. Add sliced onion and fry for 1 minute. Push ingredients aside and add the egg, allow to firm before mixing together.
- TOSS: Add prepared noodles with remaining vegetables and toss through. Add Pad Thai Sauce and stir through until well mixed and meat is fully cooked. Finish with a sprinkle of the Peanut Mix and serve immediately.
Chef’s Tip Replace meat with 0.35 lb of fried Tofu
|2 Servings per container|
|Serving size||3/4 cup (162 g)|
|Calories||Per serving 250|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 15g|
|lncl. Added Sugar 12g||24%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Noodles [Water, Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Salt, Acidity Regulators (Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate)]. Pad Thai Sauce [Water, Sugar, Seasoning Sauce (contains Soy)], Salt, Fish Sauce [Anchovies], Sweet Sauce, Tamarind Paste, Lime Juice, Onion, Oyster Sauce (contains Wheat, Oyster (Mollusc), Soy], Garlic, Corn Starch, Coriander, Canola Oil, Shrimp Powder (Crustacea), Colour (Caramel III), Spices, Vegetable Gum (Xanthan), Smoke Flavour. Peanut & Fried Shallot Pack [Peanuts, Fried Shallot (Shallot, Rice Bran Oil)].